.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
With Christmas around there corner, I've been asked recently about my favorite Christmas gift ever. I have a few that stand out through my childhood as being really special. I have to say my ultimate had to be the red cowboy (yes- cowboy) outfit I received when I was about 7 years old. It was totally complete-red cowboy boots, red jeans, red and white checked shirt (the kind with pearl buttons), and red bolo tie, a red cowboy hat and holster with pearl handle revolvers. I was like Ralphie and his Red Ryder BB Gun in "A Christmas Story". I am sure I drove my parents crazy by wearing it all of the time, as much as I could. I had a Cowboys and Indians thing going around that time. My favorite playthings were my little cowboys and Indians. I would play for hours setting up elaborate battles.
 
posted by Lisa at 12/20/2005 07:49:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.