|You Have A Type A- Personality|
|You scored as The Surprise! Dyke. Despite the dead giveaways, such as the tattoos and love of the L Word, people still seem to think that you're straight.
|You scored as Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Congratulations! You are obsessive-compulsive! You know nothing curbs images of mutilating your mother like a good counting/checking/washing ritual... wait, DID you forget to turn off the stove???
|You scored as Hot. You are Hot, you scream and are wild, people love doing anything sexual with you.
|You scored as Butt. You are attracted to: the ass! your an ass man/woman.
|You scored as A Slave To BDSM. Admit it, you like being tied up and being told you've been very naughty. You like teasing your partner and making them squirm, and not letting them be able to do anything about it. Some people think what you do is sick and disgusting, but you know it's all in good fun.
|You Are 31 Years Old|
Soup What are you currently "addicted" to? Caffeine, finding the perfect wine and other hedonistic pursuits. Salad If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be? I miss my quiet time alone at home in the morning. I’d use that time to drink my coffee, read and maybe write a bit. Main Course Which adjective do you find yourself using often? Fine. I’m part of the “fine” family- everything’s fine! I’m trying to curb myself of that habit. Dessert Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? No, I haven’t. I don’t think I would.
|You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!
"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."5. Do you believe in reincarnation? I think that it can happen. I don't believe it happens to every soul.
|Your Values Profile|
|You Are Cherry Pie|
1. July 4, 1976. It was my first trip to Disney World. I remember seeing the fireworks for the bicentennial and taking hours and hours to get out of the parking lot afterwards.
2. My Great-grandfather's 90th birthday party. What left the biggest impression on my was his 3-D birthday cake of woman in a bikini. Who knew you could get a cake with boobs?! (And why didn't I get one for my birthday?) My great-grandmother kept saying to him, "It's a woman, Arthur!"- to which he replied- "I know what it is, I'm not that old!" I can aspire to be so sassy if I live to be 90.
3. The day my baby sister was born. I was nearly 10 years-old at the time. I was (foolishly) excited to finally get a younger sibling. She was the most sour tempered child I've ever seen. That explains a lot now. She's a very unique individual, to say the least.Bonus Question for Comments: Where did you grow up (location-wise)? Did you like it? Do you still live there? Why/why not? I grew up in the mid-west. I liked it because I didn't know any better at the time. Actually, it wasn't a bad place to grow up. It was flat as can be- you can see for miles and miles (unless the corn gets in your way.) That also means a kid can wander for what seems like an eternity without getting lost, you can see your way back home. This was back in the day where I'd leave home in the morning only to return for food and when it was dark. It was a safe thing to do. Now, I wouldn't dream of letting my son go like that. We have walkie-talkie communication so I know where he is all of the time. I don't live in the same town I grew up in, but I live in the same state (for now.) It's good for my son to be somewhat near his extended family. I don't relish living here- it doesn't truly fit my personality. I'm fighting the urge to get the hell out of here! I could never live in the same town where I grew up. I'm not the same person- it would feel suffocating to me to be there.
|How You Life Your Life|
|Your Kissing Purity Score: 23% Pure|
|You Are a Martini|
Your Five Factor Personality Profile
|You Should Weigh 120|
|Your Seduction Style: The Charmer|
|You're an Passionate Kisser|
|Your Power Color Is Gold|
|You Are 72% Open Minded|
Today's questions are from Marie. Thank you!
|All-Around Smart You are all-around smart. Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things. You have a well-rounded brain. 0% applied intelligence 10% learned intelligence|
|Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com|
|Televangelist You are 14% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.|
|As the Lord as my witness, I swear upon the good book that you are indeed the TELEVANGELIST! Characterized by extreme arrogance, self-assurance, and extroversion, you would make a very charismatic leader (or a very despotic one). On top of that, you are also more intuitive than rational, predisposing you to a more spiritual or emotional outlook on life. Thus, you are thoroughly irrational. You also tend to be rather gentle and considerate of others' feelings. Clearly, you would make the perfect televangelist. You could easily fleece people of their money and their dignity like so many sheep. Emotional, extroverted, arrogant, and gentle, you annoy the hell out of people who have to listen to the feel-good, intuitive shit spewing from your mouth. Not only that, but people may look down on you as a self-centered asshat. So while you are gentle and genuinely care about others, it is quite clear that you still care about yourself MORE. Why is your personality flawed? Because you are too damned extroverted, emotional, and arrogant. So preach your irrational message, brotha-man! I assure you, no one will be listening. Except for a few bums. But they just want you to feed them crackers and wine.
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.
3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.
Your exact opposite is the Spiteful Loner.
If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.
The other personality types:
The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Personality Defect Test written by saint_gasoline on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test|
|Anarcho-socialist You placed 28% difference on action versus inaction and 85% importance on consent!|
|Your results indicate that you believe: - Failing to prevent the suffering of another is just as bad (or nearly as bad) as causing it. People have a responsibility to others. - So-called "consensual crimes" are not wrong and should not be treated as such. People have the freedom to deviate from the majority or to make potentially poor decisions. This is a combination of altruism and the freedom for each individual person to make potentially self-harmful or unpopular decisions. These beliefs may conflict to some degree, as people who are obligated to help others who have placed themselves in danger may grow resentful. One ideology which may appeal to you is socialism, perhaps anarcho-socialism. You might be a hippie or a buddhist.|
|My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Moral Attribute Importance Test written by megasatan3000 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test|