.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Saturday 8
Sat-8 :: the underwear edition tlc's "what not to wear" had a show on last night entitled "what not to UNDERwear," and i'm getting my inspiration from them! 1. where do you generally shop for your undergarments? Gap Body, VS or a nice department store that I can get CK panties that I love. 2. i actually find a lot of Victoria's Secret underthings at discount stores such as Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshall's. panties that i see for $18 in the store i can get for $1.99 at Ross. have you ever bought underwear or bras at such stores? No. 3. have you ever had a professional bra fitting? No- I'll stick with figuring it out myself. 4. i have heard often, and also on the show last night, that sexy underwear can boost your self-esteem and make you feel very good about yourself. do you agree? I don't think it can hurt. 5. do you have good or bad body image? why? I have a good body image overall. I tend to think that I am heavier than I really am though. I'll pick up an item of clothing in my size and think that it will be too small when in reality it does fit. 6. are you often a victim of the dreaded sin, the Visible Panty Line? Absolutely not, I'd never commit VPL! 7. about a year ago, i discovered Victoria's Secret - that i'd been wearing the wrong size bra! instead of being a 36-38C, i was actually a 36D! it has made a real difference in the way my clothing looks and it is unbelievably more comfortable. have you ever discovered that you were wearing the wrong sized bra or other undergarment, or do you think you might be wearing the wrong size now? I used to wear a 36B when I really needed a 36C. It made a big difference when I changed to the right size. 8. tell us about your jammies. flannel gramma or satin vixen? or perhaps somewhere in between? I don't wear jammies to sleep in, but I love buying them. Nothing too foo-foo though. My current favorites are my Lauren blue striped pj pants and robe. I'm wanting these fantastic Brooks Brothers pj's, but I can't justify spending that much money on something I'd wear for a few hours each Saturday morning.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/18/2006 09:54:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.