1. Do you concentrate more on fitness around summertime in hopes of looking more attractive in less clothing?
I'd say I exercise more in the summer, but only because I can get outside more.
2. Tanning: Necessary and beautiful, or unattractive and potentially cancerous?
I've spent a lot of time in the sun in the past, as I love the water, hiking and biking. So I don't intentionally tan. I'm of Scandinavian heritage, so I burn easily. I always wear my sunscreen now as I had an cancerous area removed last year and now have a 2 inch scar where it was cut off, because they had to cut me up not once, but twice to make certain they got all of the satellite cells. Not fun, not pretty...
3. You're lying on a beautiful, sandy beach. What drink do you picture in your hand?
I'll go with total kitsch and take one with an umbrella.
4. Do you have a cabin you go to every year, or a regular campsite perhaps?
My parents go to a cabin every year and want us to go. It's a bit too much of "roughing it" for me to take for an entire week.
Do you love the outdoors, or does summer for you involve a close personal relationship with an air conditioner?
I love the outdoors! I've been waiting all winter to get out there.
5. Were your childhood summers full of memorable family vacations? Was this a good thing or a bad thing? Describe your most interesting one.
We went on loads of vacations. I think they've all blurred in one big memory now.