.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Saturday 8
sat-8 :: it's all culinary.please describe your favourite.... and why they're your favourite: 1. cuisine (or combination of cuisines, if you cannot just choose one). I love Italian food! It contains a wonderful array of flavors, from spicy to delicately subtle. 2. breakfast. My favorite place to eat breakfast is Cafe Patachou. In the summer I order their homemade granola with yogurt and fresh fruit. In the winter I like their omlettes with cinnamon toast and fresh squeezed o.j. They have terrific coffee too. I'm wanting to try the Champagne Brunch at Scholar's Inn. They have an entire list of champagne drinks they serve with it. Fantastic! My favorite breakfast that I make myself is my apple puff pancake. It's my dad's recipe and it is wonderful. 3. dessert. I go to two differnt extremes. I like to order a dark, rich, flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce. I also like snickerdoodle cookies. 4. place to eat lunch or dinner. I eat lunch out often and one of my most frequented places is Puccini's. They have several things on the menu I like. 5. item to cook. I've been on a tuna-steak kick lately- just toss a bit of EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil) in the pan and sprinkle the steaks with fresh garlic and freshly-ground black pepper- prefection! 6. person to eat dinner with. My lil' sugar-booger. 7. hot-day treat. If I'm in the right mood, I like a Corona with a lime. Otherwise, I like to make homemade ice cream. 8. food when you were younger. I didn't like much of anything, I was a horribly picky eater. The one thing I did like was macaroni and cheese.
Saturday8
 
posted by Lisa at 2/25/2006 06:50:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.