1. Take this test: Out of three tries, what is the shortest time in seconds that you can type the alphabet? (Round to two or three decimal places.)
2. If you could have a vacation home anywhere, what location would you choose and why?
Kona, Hawaii. I'd have the ocean, mountains, a volcano, fresh seafood, great locally grown coffee and the Iron Man Triathalon.
3. What room of your home could most use an organizational expert?
Does my son's room count as a choice? Hurricane Ian blows in and it's unrecognizable as a room!
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What temperment are you? (Thanks to Barb!)
5. What kind of merchandise was sold at the last "going out of businesses" sale you attended? Did you buy anything?
|You Have a Melancholic Temperament|
|Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.
Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.
At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.|
A local department store is going out of business. I found a fantastic CK trench coat (in red!), some new black dress pants (can't ever have enough of those) and a casual shirt.
6. Without naming names, what's the most annoying thing about your neighbors?
My neighbors watch me. Seriously- they are all retired that live right around me so they are always home, with nothing to do. But then again, that can be a good thing. Nobody messes with my stuff when I'm not around! They're all really sweet actually. I'm lucky!