.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Booking Through Thursday
Booking Through Thursday

Today's questions are from Marie. Thank you!

  1. Do you finish every book you start, no matter how bad it gets? Why? I can only recall 2 books in recent memory that I didn't finish. I'm optimistic and like to think that the book is going to improve as it goes along.
  2. Do you ever sneak-read the ending before you finish the book? If so, what about the book tends to cause you to do so? No, I don't peek ahead. I wouldn't want to spoil the ending.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/02/2006 06:26:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.