.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
1. Who's the better pig - Babe, or the pig from Charlotte's Web (can't remember his name)? I prefer Babe- he was cute (for a pig). 2. What's your favorite pork-related food, if you eat pork? I haven’t really been eating pork, but when I did, I made a great lo-mein with pork tenderloin, fresh snow peas, carrots and lo mein noodles in a sesame-ginger sauce. 3. When you want to get a pig's attention, you yell "SOOOOOOEEEE!" What should we yell to get YOUR attention? How about “Hot woman at 3 o’clock” (just kidding) or “would you like another glass of wine?” 4. Random, non-pig question: Do you watch American Idol? If I’m forced to watch it, I will, but I’m not really into it.
Wednesday Mind Hump
 
posted by Lisa at 3/01/2006 10:12:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.