.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 04, 2006
QOTD
Do you? Do you have any desire to climb a mountain? What about Mount Everest? Would you ever attempt to climb Mount Everest? I've done plenty of rock climbing and trail hiking but I wouldn't want to do Everest. First and foremost, I hate cold! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoyable chore What is something that you enjoy that is a chore for most people? I like to vacuum. When I had carpet, I loved to see the nice lines in the carpet. Now that I have hardwood floors, I still enjoy sweeping, but I miss seeing the lines!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/04/2006 07:10:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.