.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 04, 2006
These Dreams
I've had a week of extremely vivid dreams. I used to walk and talk in my sleep but I don't do much of either anymore. (Thank Goodness!) It's funny, because everyone I work with has had vivid dreams this week too. (No, we haven't been hitting the laughing gas.)Two of them had dreams about me. My 100-foot-lesbian co-worker dreamed that we were at the nursing home visiting my grandmother. My grandmother died many years ago, but my friend wouldn't have known that. The funny thing is, just that morning on the way to work and school I was telling my son about this friend's mother having dementia and living for years in a nursing home. Synchronicity! My boss had a dream that I drank 5 glasses of wine at lunch. A work lunch. 5 glasses of wine in one hour would do me in. She doesn't drink, she I guess she can't gage what 5 glasses would do to a person. Even a person like me who has a glass with dinner most nights. I'd have to be slamming them down like shots to get 5 in that quickly. I'm not going to write about my vivid dreams. I might use some of them in a story instead.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/04/2006 08:58:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.