.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 27, 2006
Quiz
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. What is your favorite arcade game? Back in the day, when video games were fairly new, I loved Centipede. 2. Do you have any plans for Spring Break? Yes, I do! To get into as much trouble as I possibly can in one week. 3. When was the last time you spent the night at a friend's house? Hmmm.... Usually friends stay with me. 4. Were you ever in the scouts or similar organization? I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout. Heaven help me! Or maybe heaven help them... 5. What is the most dare-devilish thing you have ever done? Nothing I can write in here. 6. When you are angry/hurt/upset, what calms you down? Time and space... 7. Have you ever been to summer camp? Every year for years I went to church camp. Hard to believe, I know! 8. What is your favorite thing about spring time? Warm weather and more hours of daylight. 9. What is the article of clothing you own the most of (jeans, shoes, thongs...)? Shoes, most likely... 10. I have to tie up some _______ _______. Ha-ha.... Once again- best not to say what first comes to mind here....
 
posted by Lisa at 3/27/2006 09:31:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.