.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 27, 2006
Random 10
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did) These songs sum up my weekend...but they aren't songs I've listened to. 1. "Last of the Big Time Drinkers" by Stereophonics I take pride in my work, I'm the last of the big time drinkers... 2. "Strawberry Fields Forever"- The Beatles These two are in honor of a fantastic Ketel One Strawberry Infused Martini I had at The Cheesecake Factory.

3. Spending Money- Jimmy Buffett 4. Money- Pink Floyd 5. What Do You Do For Money Honey- AC/DC

I'm pleased to say I received my tax refund this weekend!

6. Hung Up- Madonna 7. Cell Phones Ringing- Willie Nile

I finally got around to getting my new cell phone, a Motorola Razr v3

8. Let's Get It On- Barry White 9. Sex-o-matic Venus Freak- Macy Gray No explanation or photos here! 10. Good Old Desk- Harry Nilsson I bought a new desk, so now we have 2.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/27/2006 09:51:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.