.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Saturday Six
Yes, I know it is Sunday... 1. How did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? By going out for Italian food and wine- I'm an iconoclast! 2. What is your favorite green food? Spinach salad at Maggiano's 3. Other than Christmas or Thanksgiving, what holiday do you generally spend the most for when you celebrate it? My family loves Easter, so I'd have to pick that. I still make my son an Easter basket even if he is 13- he'll take gifts any way he can get them! 4. It probably seems like winter may have already disappeared from this year based on the warm weather much of the country experienced this season, but if you had to eliminate one season entirely, which one would you choose and why? Winter! I hate to be cold and stuck inside. 5. If you then had to replace the season you eliminated with one of the three remaining ones, meaning that we'd have six months of one season, which would you choose and why? Summer- I don't mind being hot and I love the sun. 6. How many of your old school yearbooks (or annuals) do you have today? If you let someone read the messages people wrote in them, would they think you were popular, not popular, or somewhere in between? I'm sure I have a few stuck in a box in my basement. I suppose I would be considered popular. I went to a moderately large highschool- there were about 500 people in my graduating class.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/19/2006 08:13:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3/19/2006 09:42:00 AM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I couldn’t pass this up............

    1. where do you generally shop for your undergarments?
    A lingerie store, I do her web-site so I get paid in lingerie.

    2. i actually find a lot of Victoria's Secret underthings at discount stores such as Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshall's. panties that i see for $18 in the store i can get for $1.99 at Ross. have you ever bought underwear or bras at such stores?
    I sometimes go shopping in Kohl’s or sometimes on-line.

    3. have you ever had a professional bra fitting?
    Yes, at that store.

    4. i have heard often, and also on the show last night, that sexy underwear can boost your self-esteem and make you feel very good about yourself. do you agree?
    Yes I do. It depends on the occasion.

    5. do you have good or bad body image? why?
    I have somewhat a positive body image, I just want to lose 25 pounds ( to go back to a size 16 from an 18 ) and let the hormones do their work.

    6. are you often a victim of the dreaded sin, the Visible Panty Line?
    Doesn’t bother me in the least during the day, if I am going out someplace at night then that’s a different story.

    7. about a year ago, i discovered Victoria's Secret - that i'd been wearing the wrong size bra! instead of being a 36-38C, i was actually a 36D! it has made a real difference in the way my clothing looks and it is unbelievably more comfortable. have you ever discovered that you were wearing the wrong sized bra or other undergarment, or do you think you might be wearing the wrong size now?
    Yes, I found out I was wearing a bra too small. I wore a 38B and when I was fitted she gave me a 40B.

    8. tell us about your jammies. flannel gramma or satin vixen? or perhaps somewhere in between?
    I wear a nylon night grown, on a cold winters night, I like to curl up and pull my feet inside. If I am traveling I have a pair of jimmies.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.