.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Better Safe Than Sorry
Frankly, I'd rather be in bed. Preferably asleep, as I lost an hour of sleep last night due to Daylight Savings. (Finally!) But instead, I'm sitting in my basement, watching live radar. I'm not the least bit afraid of storms, but fear is not the motivation here- good sense is. I have some huge trees on my property. I'd hate to see they go through the bay window in my bedroom, while I'm in bed! My battery on my laptop is on the verge of giving out, so I' guess I'm done now... Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 4/02/2006 10:36:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.