.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, April 07, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer Name a trait you share with your parents or your children. My son and I both analyze (or is it over-analyze) things. We also both say "hold on" all of the time. Soup List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion. Decisiveness, quick thinking, intelligence... Salad Who is your favorite television chef? Justin Wilson Louisiana Cookin'... It isn't on anymore, as he's passed away, but he was hilarious. I used to watch it with my dad when I was growing up. Justin would say things like: "I garontee!" or "How y'all are?" My personal favorite was "This is what you got to did"... It was just so hokey, campy and cheesy and I absolutely loved it! I've since read that despite his national popularity, Wilson angered some south Louisianians with his stereotypical portrayal of a poorly educated Cajun who spoke substandard English. Main Course Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love. When I was about 7 years old, I received a red cowboy outfit from my parents for Christmas. It was complete with red boots, red pants, red cowboy hat, red shirt and a red bolo tie. I thought it was the best thing I'd ever seen. Dessert How do you react under pressure? If it is public, I stay calm and cool. I like to keep up my ice princess facade.
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 4/07/2006 04:35:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.