.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 03, 2006
I'm slow
What can I say? I just now got around to watching "40 Year Old Virgin"... It was funny in a stupid way. Okay, I will admit to laughing out loud. I have some sort of sick sense of humor. I know this movie has been out for a while. I'm just now gettting around to watching it. Actually, I started watching it last night, and the weather prevented me from finishing it. And as a side comment- Catherine Keener looks pretty good in this film. I had her stuck in my mind as the ball-busting Harper Lee in "Capote." She has a great voice. Very sexy. Always a plus...at least in my book.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/03/2006 10:28:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.