.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 24, 2006
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•
1. Do your parents still have any of your childhood art on display in their home? Perhaps a piece or two of ceramic work I did an older kid and a chair I made in woodshop in middle school (yes, I had to take woodshop!) 2. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home? Yes, I do. Better safe than sorry! 3. How good of a speller are you? I'm a decent speller. I was being quizzed at Starbucks this weekend on the spelling bee cards they have there now to promote a movie. I was doing fairly well. On the other hand, my son and ex-husband both are the worst spellers ever! 4. Nails... bare or polished? Bare, I can't think of the last time I've worn fingernail polish. I do wear toenail polish though. 5. What is the most expensive thing you have bought in the last year? Bought, as in paid for outright? I bought a new car last Spring but the bank still owns that. So it must be my Digital Rebel. 6. Do you know how to set the clock in your car? Yes, actually I do. 7. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you lately? I can't think of anything (luckily!) 8. Ever talk to yourself? Most definitely! 9. Do you recount threceive you recieve back at the store? Bank? I rarely pay cash for anything at a store, it is the beauty of the debit card. I do count the cash from the ATM. 10. Don't you hate it when _________________. you don't hear the buzzer on your dryer go off and the clothes sit there and get wrinkled?
 
posted by Lisa at 4/24/2006 01:53:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.