.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 08, 2006
Lizzie Quizzie
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. How much tv do you watch a day? Very little. I have the news on in the morning while I'm getting ready but that's about it. 2. On a scale of 1-10, how "handy" are you around the house? About a 3. It was a major miracle that I hung my own curtains a few weeks ago. 3. Do you use air freshener, incense, or other smelly things in your home? :) No, I don't really like those things. I like to have fresh flowers in my house though. I do have a great candle next to my bathtub by the Tyler Candle Company that I bought at Twentyfive Home Store. I love that place! 4. Approximately how many days are you sick a year? It seems so far this year I've been sick about half of the time! 5. If you could redo any room in your home right now, which would you choose? Why? I'd love to have the finished half of my basement re-done. It's been over taken by my son and I'd like to recapture at least some of it for a bar area and perhaps a poker table and pool table. 6. Have you ever had a nice fish tank? If so, fresh or salt water? I've had a few. I had a saltwater tank a long time ago when I was married. My son has a small tank of his own in his room now. His fish live forever! 7. Would you ever want to get a makeover? No thanks. 8. What is your favorite thing to do on weekends? Sleep in just a bit, lounge around in jammies while drinking an entire pot of coffee, shoot some photos, spend time with my fam, enjoy some great conversation over a bottle of wine and cook a meal (when I have both arms to do so!) 9. Send us to a cool webby! Lulu.com - Publish and Sell your work Bacpack.com- Getting organized couldn't be easier Zillow.com- Get home values and a bird's eye view of the address entered 10. The _________ _________ gets the ___________. The second mouse gets the cheese.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/08/2006 01:00:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.