.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Way Back Wednesday
This week, The Kept Woman has asked to see "grads of the past"- I give you the class of 1988...

I honestly don't recall what the gold cord stood for other than "I'm smarter than the rest of you people" I must have missed out on the memo to perm your hair for this ceremony.

My older sister and I preparing to depart for the ceremony. Just love those huge glasses on my sis!

I even found a photo of the actual commencement at Notre Dame. Bonus points!!

One of many graduation parties held in my honor. Both my sister and I look very excited to be there. Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 5/31/2006 06:20:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


5 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.