.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, June 11, 2006
A Meme- Just Because
1) How old do you wish you were? 31 2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was driving to work when the first tentative reports were coming in. We spent the day at work glued to the TV. 3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I don't eat from vending machines. 4) Do you consider yourself kind? Sometimes, but not always... 5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I already have one small one, on my rear, where no one will see it...Perhaps no one wasn't the correct choice of words, how about where the general public will not see it. 6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Farsi 7) Do you know your neighbors? Yes 8) What do you consider a vacation? Any time off work and away from home. 9) Do you follow your horoscope? Not really, no. 10) Would you move for the person you loved? I have, more times than I care to count. That is how I ended up where I am now. And now, I stay put due to another person I love, my son. 11) Are you touchy feely? That depends on if I know the person or not. 12) Do you believe that opposites attract? To a certain extent. 13) Dream job? Author, photographer, tour guide in Kona, Hawaii. 14) Favorite channel(s)? I don't watch enough TV to have one. 15) Favorite place to go on weekends? Bed! 16) Showers or Baths? I like both, but I only want a bath when I can take the time to soak. 17) Do you paint your nails? Toenails- in the summer. Fingernails- never. 18) Do you trust people easily? On the surface, yes. 19) What are your phobias? Needles, clowns, snakes. 20) Do you want kids? Just the one I've already got. 21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? Not anymore. 22) Where would you rather be right now? On a warm sandy beach watching the sunset with a drink at hand. 23) Heavy or light sleeper? Heavy 24) Are you paranoid? On certain issues, yes 25) Are you impatient? Not really 26) Who can you relate to? I have no idea. 27) How do you feel about interracial couples? I'm all for loving whomever one wishes to love. 28) Have you been burned by love? Not that I can think of, but I'm guessing I've done some burning! 29) What's your favorite pick-up line? I don't have any. 30) What's your main ring tone on your mobile? Beautiful 31) What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" 32) What did the last text on your cellphone say? "No, I am still flying" 33) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My own. 34) What color shirt are you wearing? White 35) Most recent movie you watched? Steel Magnolias 36) Name three things you have on you at all times? Cellphone, wallet, Benadryl 37.) What color are your bed sheets? Ivory. 38) How much cash do you have on you right now? $50.00 39) What is your favorite part of the chicken? White meat only- no bones. 40) What's your favorite town/city? Kailua-Kona Hawaii 41) I can't wait till: I have no idea. 42) What did you have for dinner last night? Nothing 43) How tall are you barefoot? 5'8" 44) Do you own a gun? Not currently. 45) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee! 46) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't want to lure in the opposite sex... 47) Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Retired, traveling around the world. 48) Last thing you ate? Spinach salad from Puccini's 49) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is playing on my iPod speakers at the time. 50) Last thing that made you laugh? B telling me that I was "twanging" when I said if it is going to rain, at least it could be storming. 51) Worst injury you've ever had? Nothing I want to talk about. 52) Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I am aware of... 53) What's your favorite candy? Godiva dark chocolate 54) What song do you want played at your funeral? "Doctor My Eyes" by Jackson Browne
 
posted by Lisa at 6/11/2006 06:15:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.