.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, June 03, 2006
The Mix Master
Ian loves ice cream- he's always loved it. He happens to adore Cold Stone Creamery because he can concoct his own original creations. Let's just say he's very creative. I don't care what he orders, as long as he eats it. On this particular vist, he came up with cotton candy ice cream with brownie, chocolate chip cookie dough and rainbow sprinkles mixed in. It sounds appalling to me, but he loved it and that is what really counts. He is forever looking at me over his glasses, which drives me a bit crazy. He just got his new glasses this weekend, tri-focals-- at age 13. Isn't that odd? He's trying to ignore me here, hoping I will put away my camera. The famous mix. He rated it best-ever. Ah, to be a kid again!
Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 6/03/2006 04:48:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.