.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 19, 2006
A Sleep Meme
1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up? Most certainly. I have to wake up before I would normally. I used to be more of a morning person, but I'm staying up later and later. 2. What time does your alarm go off? 5:30 but as it is summer I get to sleep in until 6:00 3. What sound does it make? It is a Zen Alarm Clock and it makes a Tibetan bell sound. 4. Do you hit the snooze button? How many times? This alarm clock doesn't really have a snooze, but I wouldn't use it if it did. 5. If you have a partner, do they have a separate alarm? I sleep solo during the work week. 6. Does your partner get up at the same time, earlier or later? See #5 7. Is your clock set ahead? If so, by how much? No, it is the correct time. 8. What's the first thing you do when you get up? Get in the shower. 9. Do you eat breakfast? If so, what? I love breakfast. I eat it every day. It just depends- fruit, yougurt, cereal, oj... 10. How long does it take you to get ready? Around an hour. It takes a while to get my hair to dry. 11. On the weekends, what time do you get up? It depends on how late I stayed up the night before. Usually around 7:00. 12. Do you lounge or do you jump into action? During the week- I jump. On the weekend- I lounge. 13. In an ideal world, what time would you get up? 7:30 14. How many hours of sleep do you typically get? I try to get 8, but during the week it is more like 7 hours. 15. How many hours of sleep do you want to get? 8 to 9 but I'm getting better at getting by with less. In the summer I like to stay up late because it is light out and I like to get up early because it is light out. So, no time for sleep!
 
posted by Lisa at 6/19/2006 09:01:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.