.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
A Few New Photos
A favorite spot of mine, the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Posted by Picasa When it gets so very hot and humid as it's been this week, I try to remember how miserable I was this winter (and every other winter that I've lived here.) When it's cold, we want warm- When it's warm, we want cold. Human nature? Anyhow, I'm trying to take it as it is.
I spend all day in an air-conditioned office. I've become a big Yankee wuss and can't take the heat as well as I could in the past. I lived in Hawaii- there was never a break from heat and humidity. However, there was an important aspect that living here is missing- water. I can bear just about anything if I have the ocean nearby. No such luck here in Indianapolis. We don't even have a decent river or lake, in my opinion. Nonetheless, here I am- and here's your little view of Indy this week.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/19/2006 09:53:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 7/20/2006 07:44:00 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Yay I'm first! I never get to say that! hee

    Lovely pics Lisa. I'm enjoying the heat but you're right it wouldn't be much fun if you couldn't get respite with air conditioning.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.