.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
A Quiz de Liz
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. On a scale from 1-10, how do you like the new TMI blog? Be honest. Any suggestions? I think it's a 10! Nice, clean layout and I love the new graphics. 2. Does your city have any special festivals? Do you go? My city has many festivals. Middle Eastern Festival, Italian Festival, Russian Festival, Freedom Fest, Vintage Food and Wine Festival (my personal favorite!) 3. Have you ever had an elephant ear? A very long time ago. 4. How much water do you drink a day? Around 6 glasses. More if you count the water in the iced tea. 5. Did you enjoy school? Do you miss it? I enjoyed it, but I don't miss it. 6. How many different homes/apartments have you lived in during your lifetime? 13 7. Do you ever burn your own mixes? On occasion. I mainly use my iPod though. 8. Digital or 35mm? Digital, all the way. 9. What's the best thing that could happen to you today? Oh, isn't anything possible on any given day? ;-) That being said, most likely nothing I'm willing to write about here. 10. "Oh where, oh where has my little ____________ gone?" :) mind, coffee cup... I could go on and on!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/18/2006 07:36:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/18/2006 08:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Stunning LOVE photo! I'm wondering what an elephant ear is. I thought it was a plant. My brother tricked me into tasting that one, and it burned forever! I like the sound of your cultural festivals. We just have the cajun thing going on here, and I have to admit it gets run in the ground sometimes.

     
  • At 7/19/2006 08:48:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    My answers are on my bog;

    http://dianacorner.blogspot.com/

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.