.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, December 30, 2005
It's almost New Year's Eve. I've never been one to go out and party on that night. Actually I don't think I've ever gone out for New Year's Eve. What I do is stay home and watch a movie. Not just any movie though- it is always "When Harry Met Sally". I have no idea why. It's just something that I do, something I've done for years. It's a silly, sappy movie- but I love it. Harry Burns: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance. Sally Albright: Which one am I? Harry Burns: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance. Harry Burns: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. I think it is sweet that he loves her not in spite of her quirkiness, but because of it.
 
posted by Lisa at 12/30/2005 07:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.