.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Home Show and my Obsessions
I went to the Indianapolis Home Show this weekend. I hate to admit it, but I love this kind of thing. Right now I am really into the idea of a hot tub and/or a swimming pool. I'm dreaming of warm weather I suppose. Anything to break the monotony of a Midwestern winter! I'm not usually a sucker for those infomercial type items. But I am a sucker for cleaning items. I become so excited about a new way to mop the floors it's perverted and aberrant. I can't help it and no amount of medication is going to force that urge out of my body! So when I saw the Swift Microfiber Mop, I knew I had to have one. The saddest thing of all, I can't wait to give it a spin today on my hardwood floors.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/29/2006 09:51:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 8/28/2006 01:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love my microfiber mop. Its a swift mop too, but I got it online from www.simplygoodstuff.com. It works great and you only need water to mop with.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.