.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, January 28, 2006
The Great Pretenders
Skin Deep
Assume that you like a tattoo and/or you don’t have any on your skin, but you’re going to get one and that tattoo would symbolize you and/or your life:
What it would be and why? It would be a fleur de lis. I think it is a beautiful symbol and fits right in with my nickname.

I'd much rather have in it in reds than the greens and blues, but you get the general idea.

Where would you put it and why? At first, I wanted it on the back of my neck, but I don't want it to be visible and right now my hair isn't long enough to cover it. So I'd most likely put it way down low on the small of my back.

 
posted by Lisa at 1/28/2006 07:34:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.