.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, January 30, 2006
Music Mambo
1. Who are some of your favorite jazz musicians? If you don't have any, then just name five jazz musicians that you've heard of. Benny Goodman, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Miles Davis and a modern jazz-chick, Norah Jones 2. Do you own any jazz albums? Any kind of jazz will do, even swing. I don't buy albums as I have an I-P0d but I do have some of the above artists on my playlists. 3. Sax, trumpet, trombone, piano, bass, guitar, drums - what's your favorite jazz instrument? Saxophone, it isn't jazz without it to me. 4. If you had a jazz band of your own, what would you call it? "The Fleur De Lis'"
Monday Music Mambo
 
posted by Lisa at 1/30/2006 09:23:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.