.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, January 15, 2006
My Booked by 3 Answers
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed,and some few to be chewed and digested."-Francis Bacon

1. How many books did you read last year? Not sure of the exact number, approximately 45-50

2. Which one was your favorite? "Dry: A Memoir" by Augusten Burroughs. His wit and surprising style of writing was very refreshing. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough and ran out to buy the rest of his books when I finished.

3. Which one did you enjoy the least? "Song in Ordinary Time" by Mary McGarry Morris. I know it was an Oprah book club selection but I just couldn't get in to it. I did finish it but it didn't speak to me in a personal way. Overall, I was disappointed.

 
posted by Lisa at 1/15/2006 07:53:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.