.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Favorite food to order
What's your favorite food to order when you eat at an upscale restaurant?
I don't eat red meat very frequently, but if I go to an upscale steak house I love a nice filet mignon. There's a restaurant here in Indianapolis called Sullivan's Steakhouse. They have a scrumptious filet which I adore done medium with a side of their famous horseraddish mashed potatoes. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it...
Question of the Day
 
posted by Lisa at 1/15/2006 02:25:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.