.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, January 14, 2006
I get so emotional, baby... If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?Elaborate, please. Sadness...I'm not so good at showing my unhappiness as it is. Even if I do have deep and profound sorrow about things in my life, I don't want to feel it. I don't want to deal with it. So, if I could magically do away with grief, I would. As a general rule, (ladies, don't attack me) women are good criers. I cry now more than I used to, but I wouldn't say that is a skill I excell at. I call crying a skill because it is obliging to possess....Shedding tears expells the turmoil inside. It seems that I want to hold it in... Great Pretenders
 
posted by Lisa at 1/14/2006 11:43:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.