.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Question of the Day
Gong or Hollywood? If you were trying out for American Idol, would you be gonged or would you be going to Hollywood? And most importantly, what song would you sing in our audition? Most definitely gonged! Remember the old “Gong Show” with Chuck Barris as the host and Jaye P. Morgan, Rip Taylor, Arte Johnson and Jamie Farr as the judges? I’d get zinged with “I liked your act, but I also like getting my teeth drilled.” Well, I can’t sing. As the cliché goes, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket. Simon would assail me with his “most dreadful thing I’ve ever heard” comments. My favorite part of the show is this preliminary part with all the “dreadful” people, so I suppose I’d fit right in and make a great loser.
Question of the day
 
posted by Lisa at 1/24/2006 12:22:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.