.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Tuesday is Chooseday
tuesday is chooseday either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.
    Would you rather:

1. Wear a hollowed-out watermelon as a hat/mask OR wear loaves of bread as shoes? Most certainly the loaves for shoes. I couldn't stand the sticky watermelon over my head and in my hair.

2. Your nose constantly be running OR your eyes itchy? If I had to pick, I would take the nose. I detest anything going on with my eyes.

3. Find out you never graduated from high school and need one more class OR find out you took two classes too many? 2 classes too many, of course. I was the classic over-achiever in school.

4. Be interviewed by a prominent "hate" magazine OR find pictures of you in the shower in "the enquirer"? I'll go with the shower pictures. They can only show so much and keep it legal in a magazine like that.

 
posted by Lisa at 1/24/2006 01:40:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.