.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 27, 2006
OCD Fest
My soiree last night was half wedding shower(ugh!) and half OCD fest. Getting a group of us from work together is an exercise in obsession comparison. Out of the co-workers there, I would rank myself #3 in OCD out of 4 candidates. But then again #1 and #2 don't have children. That makes it harder to be OCD, you know. Certain things, I've just had to give up on, to retain that last shred of sanity. Of course, we're all on medication for our obsessive/compulsive tendencies. I hate it! I stopped taking it the other week and I went off on cleaning my closet. Hey- I think I like being OCD to a certain extent! It does cut into free time though, so I'm trying to strike a balance. Enough about that.... For those who know me and don't know the other people of which I speak- this means you should be afraid, be very, very afraid. I think it is a "dental" thing. It goes along with the personality of people who will engage in such a profession. We're clean freaks. OK, we're all-around freaks! The wedding shower part was an experience. I'm not a foo-foo girl. I may look like one, but I'm not. I won't wear patterned clothes, floral clothes, anything with ruffles or lace or any crap like that. I tend to wear solid colored clothing. It might be pink and solid-colored, but dammit- there are NO flowers on it- ever! I digress... This was a foo-foo fest. Straight girls everywhere with their foo-foo clothes and foo-foo house. I had to play a shower game in which I was volunteered to be dressed up in a wedding dress made entirely of toilet paper. Who comes up with this crap? So, when the game was over, I tore off the toilet paper, wadded it up and stuffed it into my shirt to make 2 gigantic boobs. I had to keep things entertaining! It was my duty... I can't wait to see those photos. If I like them, I'll put some up here. Maybe...
 
posted by Lisa at 2/27/2006 07:24:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.