.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 27, 2006
Manic Monday
Most Monday What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? Hypocrisy. Nothing bothers me more. I think eliminating hypocrisy would in turn elimate many of the other major problems that plague our world such as bigotry, war and poverty. When and where have you felt the most uncomfortabe being nude? The doctor's office, of course. I hate going to the doctor and I'm nervous enough without adding to the vulnerability! What is the most imaginative thing you've ever done as an adult? My photography. It's a great outlet for me. That's my public answer anyhow! Anything else imaginative can't be put on my blog, whether it's my writing or something else!

Manic Monday

 
posted by Lisa at 2/27/2006 12:44:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.