.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 27, 2006
Monday's A Bitch!
Here's the final sin!!! Enjoy! Sloth 1. How long can you sit in front of the tv without wanting to kill yourself? I'm too "type A" to sit still in front of the TV for too long. I have to be doing something, interacting, moving- something! I can watch a favorite TV show for an hour. I can watch a movie if it's a good one. That's about it. I can't sit and mindlessly surf for hours and hours on end. 2. Describe your ultimate day of relaxation. I went to a wonderful beach once in Cozumel, Mexico. I could swim in the ocean or swim in the pool. There was a bar that you could swim right up to from the pool. (always a plus!) One of the best things about this beach was there was a professional masseuse right there on the beach. Laying out there, under a big straw umbrella, an icy margarita at hand, listening to the ocean and some live music...perfect relaxation. 3. Do you prefer your work environment to be fast paced and stimulating or comfortably routine? I have a nice mix of both, so it keeps things interesting, just the way I like it. 4. Do you do laundry on a regular basis, or do you wait until you're turning socks inside out? I'm an OCD laundry freak. I like to keep up with it. 5. Do you prefer to take the stairs or wait for the elevator? My type-A side does not let me wait long for an elevator- it's better for me to take the stairs anyhow. One thing I cannot stand to do is wait for a close parking spot when I could be parked in another spot farther out and already walking into the place I'm headed.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/27/2006 09:09:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.