.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
QOTW
And the Question of the Week is More about how you sleep! Are you a sheet next to the skin person or a blanket next to the skin person? Do you like a heavy comforter, or just a light blanket? Ceiling fan or no fan? Windows open? Nightlight or complete darkness? How many hours a night do you sleep (or would you sleep, if given the chance)? Sheet next to skin, most definitely. Very nice, high-quality sheets (must be solid colored, preferably ivory or another natural color) and I'd change the sheets every day if I could stand doing all that laundry. Nothing finer than freshly laundered sheets (with hospital corners) against your skin. I don't do pjs, so maybe that is why I'm so particular about my sheets; because they are truly against my skin. Let's see, it is winter now so I have the sheet, a fleece blanket, an electric blanket (yeah- I know the waves or whatever will kill me, but so will freezing to death!) and a down comforter in a duvet cover. NO ceiling fan! I hate wind blowing on me when I sleep. But, I do have an air purifier that has to be running. I like the white noise. But in the summer time I love to sleep with the windows open if it isn't too hot out. The fresh air is the greatest thing for sleeping! I want as complete of darkness as I can get. I have a window up high on one of the walls that isn't covered and moonlight comes in if it is in the right position. (That is the moon, not the window- it doesn't move!) Lately, I've been sleeping only 7 hours, but I really need at least 8 or preferably 9. I know that isn't going to happen. I can't bring myself to going to bed any earlier than I do. Even on my days off, I've been waking up at 5:00 am. How terrible!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/21/2006 08:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.