.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 20, 2006
Monday's a Bitch
Pride 1. Do you have a problem admitting you’re wrong? If I ever were wrong, I'm sure I would have a problem. Just kidding! It really depends upon the subject of my "wrongness". 2. Would you rather watch someone important to you walk out of your life or beg them to stay? This is a hard one. I'd beg, but it would be very difficult for me I'm sure. 3. Are you the kind of person who would rather try your best and fail, or not try for fear of failure? I'd rather try and fail than to never have tried at all. 4. Have you ever expressed interest in someone high above your status, where your chances of being rejected were very high? I don't believe in that "high above your status" crap, so I suppose the answer would be no. 5. If you made a contribution to a charity would you want credit, or would giving be enough? Helping would be enough, I don't need public acknowledgement.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/20/2006 10:55:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.