.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 19, 2006
top 100 of 1988
find the Top 100 songs from the year you graduated from high school, list 'em on your site, highlight the ones you like and cross out the ones you hate. You underline your favorite, and ignore the ones to which you're kind of indifferent. Obviously, 1988 was not a banner year for quality music! 1. Faith, George Michael Okay, I admit to owning this album- but at least I knew he was gay, even back then! 2. Need You Tonight, INXS I had this CD, or maybe it was a tape! 3. Got My Mind Set On You, George Harrison I can forgive him for anything as he's a Beatle 4. Never Gonna Give You Up, Rick Astley 5. Sweet Child O' Mine, Guns N' Roses 6. So Emotional, Whitney Houston 7. Heaven Is A Place On Earth, Belinda Carlisle Maybe not the greatest voice, but she was hot. 8. Could've Been, Tiffany This person should be outlawed, very annoying! 9. Hands To Heaven, Breathe 10. Roll With It, Steve Winwood 11. One More Try, George Michael 12. Wishing Well, Terence Trent d'Arby 13. Anything For You, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine 14. The Flame, Cheap Trick 15. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car, Billy Ocean 16. Seasons Change, Expose 17. Is This Love, Whitesnake 18. Wild, Wild West, Escape Club I liked the video to this, back when videos were on MTV. 19. Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard 20. I'll Always Love You, Taylor Dayne 21. Man In The Mirror, Michael Jackson 22. Shake Your Love, Debbie Gibson Another extremely annoying singer. 23. Simply Irresistible, Robert Palmer This song rocked! I loved Robert Palmer. 24. Hold On To The Nights, Richard Marx 25. Hungry Eyes, Eric Carnen 26. Shattered Dreams, Johnny Hates Jazz 27. Father Figure, George Michael 28. Naught Girls (Need Love Too), Samantha Fox 29. A Groovy Kind Of Love, Phil Collins 30. Love Bites, Def Leppard 31. Endless Summer Nights, Richard Marx 32. Foolish Beat, Debbie Gibson 33. Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Whitney Houston 34. Angel, Aerosmith 35. Hazy Shade Of Winter, Bangles 36. The Way You Make Me Feel, Michael Jackson 37. Don't Worry, Be Happy, Bobby McFerrin 38. Make Me Lose Control, Eric Carnen 39. Red Red Wine, UB40 One of my favorites too. 40. She's Like The Wind, Patric Swayze 41. Bad Medicine, Bon Jovi 42. Kokomo, Beach Boys 43. I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That, Elton John 44. Together Forever, Rick Astley 45. Monkey, George Michael 46. Devil Inside, INXS 47. Should've Known Better, Richard Marx I have to admit that I went to a Richard Marx concert. It was terrible! 48. I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love, Chicago 49. The Loco-Motion, Kylie Minogue Once again, she's okay because she is hot. 50. What Have I Done To Deserve This?, Pet Shop Boys and Dusty Springfield 51. Make It Real, Jets 52. What's On Your Mind, Information Society 53. Tell It To My Heart, Taylor Dayne 54. Out Of The Blue, Debbie Gibson 55. Don't You Want Me, Jody Watley 56. Desire, U2 57. I Get Weak, Belinda Carlisle 58. Sign Your Name, Terence Trent d'Arby 59. I Want To Be Your Man, Roger 60. Girlfriend, Pebbles 61. Dirty Diana, Michael Jackson 62. 1-2-3, Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine 63. Mercedes Boy, Pebbles 64. Perfect World, Huey Lewis and the News What happened to Huey Lewis? 65. New Sensation, INXS 66. Catch Me (I'm Falling), Pretty Poison 67. If It Isn't Love, New Edition 68. Rocket 2 U, Jets 69. One Good Woman, Peter Cetera 70. Don't Be Cruel, Cheap Trick 71. Candle In The Wind, Elton John 72. Everything Your Heart Desires, Daryl Hall and John Oates One of my all-time most disliked groups. 73. Say You Will , Foreigner 74. I Want Her, Keith Sweat 75. Pink Cadillac, Natalie Cole 76. Fast Car, Tracy Chapman I've always liked Tracy Chapman and glad to see she just released a new song. 77. Electric Blue, Icehouse I had this CD. 78. The Valley Road, Bruce Hornsby and The Range I had this CD too. 79. Don't Be Cruel, Bobby Brown 80. Always On My Mind, Pet Shop Boys My boyfriend (and future husband) was a huge fan of these guys. Believe it or not, he's not gay. 81. Piano In The Dark, Brenda Russell Featuring Joe Esposito 82. When It's Love, Van Halen 83. Don't Shed A Tear, Paul Carrack 84. We'll Be Together, Sting I've always liked Sting, he's truly talented. 85. I Hate Myself For Loving You, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts 86. I Don't Want To Live Without You, Foreigner 87. Nite And Day, Al B. Sure 88. Don't You Know What The Night Can Do, Steve Winwood 89. One Moment In Time, Whitney Houston Whitney Houston should be banned from airplay. 90. Can't Stay Away From You, Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine 91. Kissing A Fool, George Michael 92. Cherry Bomb, John Cougar Mellancamp Yes, I'm from Indiana- NO, I don't like John Mellencamp. 93. I Still Believe, Brenda K. Starr 94. I Found Someone, Cher 95. Never Tear Us Apart, INXS 96. Valerie, Steve Windwood 97. Just Like Paradise, David Lee Roth 98. Nothin' But A Good Time, Poison 99. Wait, White Lion 100. Prove Your Love, Taylor Dayne
 
posted by Lisa at 2/19/2006 10:43:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3/09/2006 03:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi there, ##NAME##, now that's a different blog. That's the fun thing about blogging - everyone does it different.Thanks for the blog. John ##LINK##

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.