.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Tuesday Is Chooseday
    Would you rather:
  1. take a dump in a disgusting, filthy public washroom OR drive home, risking crapping in your pants? I would NOT go to the bathroom in a dirty place, thank you.
  2. fall in a crevasse at the top of mount kilamanjaro OR fall in a well in hogfart, arkansas? Is Hogfart, Arkansas a real place? I'll take the well. I'm sure some nice, southern folks would save me.
  3. have to get out of a six-foot-deep pool with your arms tied to your body OR have to climb a rope ladder with your legs tied together? I'll climb the rope ladder. I think I need my arms to get out of the pool!
  4. brush your teeth with a brillo pad OR comb your hair with a wire brush? Don't mess with the teeth. Wait, don't mess with the hair either. You picked two of my most obsessive things about myself. OK, I will pick comb my hair with a wire brush. My hair is thick, if the wire brush rips some out, I'll still be okay.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/21/2006 07:54:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 2/21/2006 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Gin and Tonic

    1. I'd just crap my pants and enjoy the unique experience.
    2. I have family in Hogfart, they assure me all of the dangerous wells have been capped since the infamous well-diving incident of '02.
    3. I am 9 feet tall. The 6-foot pool means nothing to me.
    4. Ooh, you have teeth AND hair?? You sound purdy...

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.