.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
5 On Friday
Last Will and Testament 1. Have you written your will? Yes, I have a basic will in place. 2. Would you prefer to be burried or cremated? Why? Cremated. I don't want to be enbalmed and I don't want to be burried under the ground. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. 3. What do you imagine your funeral to be like? It's not something I've imagined before. I'd rather it be a party than a sad occurance. 4. What would you like to be remembered for? Living my life to the fullest and being a positive influence on the life of my child. There's no better and lasting legacy than that.
"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."
5. Do you believe in reincarnation? I think that it can happen. I don't believe it happens to every soul.
5 On Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 06:49:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.