.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 02, 2006
QOTD
No thank you What one place would you not want to go to on a vacation? I was just writing about one of my childhood vacation memories to Disney World on July 4, 1976. It was my first time visiting the Magic Kingdom. The last time I went was 2 years ago with my boss and two co-workers for a seminar. We stayed at a Disney hotel as the seminar was held there also. It was 4 days of pure hell. I had to room with all three of them (who snore very, very loudly) and share a tiny bed with a not-so-tiny woman. At least she's a friend of mine. Anyhow, we decided to go to Disney World one of the days were were there. That morning my bosses husband called her up and tells her he's divorcing her, he's seeing another woman and he is with her now. (Not surprising to me, the bastard stuck his tongue down my throat at his step-daughter's wedding earlier that year.) Have you ever been to Disney World with a recently-dumped, hysterically crying female? Not fun. For any of us. I have such a negative connotation of "It's a Small World" and "Magic Mountain" I never, ever want to go there again. I am fairly certain many small children are now scared for life after seeing her cry in such close proximity to Mickey Mouse.
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 3/02/2006 08:01:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.