.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. How/where do you purchase/download your music? I-Tunes for my IPod that I adore! 2. What is your first childhood memory? New Year's Eve- probably 1974. My grandmother had made a "Watergate Cake" that I thought was just fantastic. 3. Do you take vitamins and/or supplements? Yes, I take a multi-vitamin, calcium 3 times a day, vitamin C, magnesium, and recently an astragalus/echinacea supplement so I can stop geting ill (hopefully!) 4. When was the last time you wrote snail mail? I wrote out some birthday cards, does that count? 5. Are you obsessive-compulsive about anything? Too many things to list here. Mainly about cleaning things. And hangers. NO-wire-hangers- EVER! 6. Do you wear a watch? Always. Are you punctual? As a rule, yes. 7. What kind of calendar do you use? (computer, palm, wall...) I have a calendar in my home office, one on my 'fridge, one in my work office, and one in my purse. 8. Do you balance your checkbook every month? I balance it several times a week, on line. I download it into my Money program and that's that. I don't write many checks as I use my debit card for anything and everything and I pay my bills mostly on-line. 9. How often do you talk to your parents? Siblings? I talk to my parents about every week or so. I talk to my older sister on the phone about once a month but we write emails several times a week. I don't talk to my older brother or younger sister on the phone much at all. 10. Pancakes or waffles? What kind of syrup do you use? Both! I made some wicked-good whole wheat and oat waffles and an apple-puff pancake too. If it's syrup, it has to be pure maple syrup. None of that fake crap for me!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/07/2006 12:41:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.