.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1) On a scale of 1-10, how modest are you? If one is very modest and 10 is not modest, I'd give myself an 7.5. I'm generally modest in public, relatively speaking. 2) Have you ever had sex while you or your partner was tied up? Yes I have. Enough said! 3) What is your greatest strength? Weakness? My greatest strength is my strong will, my greatest weakness is curiosity (or wine- those two can be a dangerous-yet fun- combination!) They say curiosity killed that cat, but oh what a wonderful way to go! 4) Have you ever gone to a motel for the sole purpose of having sex? Yes I have. Just for the hell of it. 5) Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? Not the snow, I hate being cold! But sure, yes, to the rain. I love the rain... Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever stuffed your bra if you are female, or stuffed your pants if you are male? No I haven't. I see no need in doing such.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/07/2006 10:52:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 3/07/2006 12:22:00 PM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    Loving #3... so true!! I am one of those people who as a child knew what was in every drawer, on every shelf, in every box, and in every closet... poor family. They had no privacy. :)

    Snow isn't so bad... really!

     
  • At 3/07/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    happy tmi!
    Love the header picture

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.