.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 13, 2006
Manic Monday
1. If you could have any single kind of appliance attached to your bed, what you it be? A high-end wine refrigerator! I may never have to leave my room again.

2.If you could have a single button beside your bed that did one thing, what would you want it to do?

I'll keep it clean here and go with a button that will make my coffee for me in the morning. My coffee maker has a timer, but somehow, that isn't quite the same. 3. If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be? The view of the Ko'olau Mountains from Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. I lived here for several years and had this view as mine every morning. The Ko'olau mountains are so lush that Jurassic Park was filmed there. If you've never been, you must go.

4. If you had to name the most beautiful bed you have ever occupied, what would it be?

I've stayed at some fantastic hotels across the country. I'd have to say that there's nothing like my own bed, however. It may not be the most beautiful, but it's mine and I love it.

When I was a kid growing up, I had a foo-foo room with twin canopy beds. I would jump from one bed to the other and ruined a mattress that had a 25 year warranty within 2 years!

 
posted by Lisa at 3/13/2006 04:44:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.