.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, March 12, 2006
QOTD
What did ... What did you give up for Lent? If you don't participate (celebrate?), when was the last time you gave something up for Lent, or otherwise? I don't give up anything for Lent. I can't recall ever giving up anything for Lent. My religion celebrates Lent, but we don't give up anything. I've given up lots of things on my own free-will however. Sometimes, just to prove to myself that I can give it up, sometimes because it is for the best.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/12/2006 09:47:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.