.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 13, 2006
Moday's A Bitch
Random Joy 1. What's the funniest pick-up line that's ever been used on you? I can't think of a single pick-up line ever used on me. 2. If you had enough money to comfortably last your lifetime, would you continue working? Why or why not? No, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't continue working. I have many other things I could occupy my time with, other than working. I'd be happy to volunteer for various causes that I find to be worthy. 3. Which game show would you like to be a contestant on? I'll take Jeopardy, for $1,000! 4. Who was the first celebrity that you ever had a crush on? Olivia-Newton John from the movie "Grease" 5. If you could only watch the movies of one actor or actress for the rest of your life, who would you choose? The first person that comes to mind is Tom Hanks.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/13/2006 06:37:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.