.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 06, 2006
Monday Madness
1. How many hobbies do you have? A handful, at least. 2. Name at least one of your hobbies. Photography 3. What do you like about your hobby? It's a creative outlet for my energy and imagination. 4. What keeps you from spending more time on any one of your hobbies? The rest of my life! Work, home and family responsibilities. 5. Do you have any hobbies that you haven't taken up yet, but would like to? Sure, I'm always open to learning new things. Perhaps my next hobby is something I haven't even heard of yet. I know someone that makes her own wine and I think that would be great to try (to do as a hobby myself and to drink some of the wine!) 6. Have you ever decided to give up a hobby? If so, why? No, not really. My interest in various things may wax and wane over time, but I stick with the "majors"...
 
posted by Lisa at 3/06/2006 12:46:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.