.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 27, 2006
Monday's A Bitch
What's your favourite... 1. Arnold Schwarzenegger movie? The only one I've ever seen was one of the terminators. I don't remember much about Arnie in the film- but Linda Hamilton had some kick-ass arms going on. 2. Spice Girl? I have no idea. 3. Luncheon meat? I despise the stuff. 4. Jim Henson character? (The Muppets, Sesame Street, etc.) Grover- I had a book when I was a kid about Grover and the monster at the end of the book- I loved it. 5. Salad dressing? Newman's one Sesame something-or-other is good. That is my latest find. I don't have a favorite.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/27/2006 09:54:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.