.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Saturday Six
1. How confrontational are you in real life, and how does your real-life persona compare with your blogging persona? I'm not overly confrontational. I save it for when I need it. I'd say the personas are the same... 2. Other than the food itself, what makes your favorite restaurant your favorite? The ambience, the welcoming nature of the waitstaff. 3. You buy an iPod: what's the first tune you're likely to put on it? I'd load one of my Beatles albums that I've had forever. 4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What's the most important quality of your (ideal) significant other?
Kindness Kindness is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. You want someone who will go through everything with you - the best moments and the worst, and all of those other moments in between. You love to be able to say anything to your partner, and have them say anything to you. You are able to be extremely close with your partner for that reason. Perfect BF/GF Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
5. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you rather do: hear gossip or be the first to reveal some juicy piece of gossip? I usually don't do either- so I suppose someone would have to be the one to tell me. 6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #85 from Barb: If you had a magic feather (my Daddy Do carries several in his pocket) and this magic feather could make you unbelievably attractive OR unbelievably intelligent, which would you choose, and why? Intelligent...beauty fades- on the exterior anyhow.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/26/2006 08:17:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.